WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS:
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by Eden Fine Art London Ltd. and explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- Your data protection rights
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How we protect personal data
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you subscribe to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing address, email address, phone number, professional details, and personal interests
When you browse our website, we may collect:
- Information on your online browsing behavior
- Information about the devices you have used
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect:
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website
- Details of such correspondence
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATAWe collect, store, and process your personal data to improve your experience with the gallery and provide the goods and services you require.
Uses made of the information we collect:
- For administration and maintenance of the website
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us (including receipt of marketing emails or other information)
- To respond to queries raised by you
- To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights; and
- In connection with any sale of our business or assets
Eden Fine Art London Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Eden Fine Art London Ltd. Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
DATA PROTECT RIGHTS
Eden Fine Art London Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
- Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
- Understand and save your preferences and contact details, so you do not have to submit this information twice
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you
- Help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
CONTACT AND INTERACTION WITH YOUIf you sign up for our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post, or through social media.
- To help us better understand the information you would like to receive, you can always update your email marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals
PERSONAL DATA SHARINGWe will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include information sharing with any associated companies, service providers, and professional advisers or website hosting partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATAWe implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
The only personal information collected on the website is hosted and managed by Amazon Web Service (AWS), or customer relationship management provider. They are the world leader in their field and provide and document audited security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. For details on this, please refer to AWS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Additionally, please note:
- We use computer firewalls and physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal data
- Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential
- All communications between your browser and our website are encrypted
- External to these networks, our data is only accessed on equipment owned and maintained by the company; safeguards are in place to prevent unauthorized external access to our data.
HOW TO CONTACT USWe want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation from May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
Eden Fine Art London Ltd.
103 New Bond St, Mayfair, London W1S 1ST,
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us in the U.S. at +1(518) 992-3020.